I’ve been a dedicated visitor to Menstrual Cup NZ for more than a decade now, and I can’t imagine my life without it. The event brings together thousands of people who are passionate about menstrual cups, and it’s a chance to meet new friends, learn new things, and generally have some fun. If you’re thinking about going but aren’t sure if it’s right for you, here are the reasons why I make sure to visit every year:
Menstrual Cup NZ has a friendly community.
You might have heard that Menstrual Cup NZ is a community. You may have even visited the site, but aren’t sure what it means to be part of the community. Here’s what you need to know:
- The community is welcoming. There are people from all over New Zealand on Menstrual Cup NZ, and they’re always happy to help newcomers learn more about menstrual cups. If you don’t know how to use your menstrual cup or which one is right for you, there will be someone in the comment section who can answer your questions!
- The community is supportive. If you’re not sure whether or not using a menstrual cup will work well with your lifestyle, our users are always happy to share their stories with you so that they can give advice based on personal experience rather than hearsay (or whatever).
- The community is inclusive. People of all genders and races are welcome here at Menstrual Cup NZ because we know how difficult it can be for some people when it comes time for them t stop using disposable pads/tampons and switch over instead!”
Menstrual Cup NZ has an exciting competitive cup-collecting scene.
- You can find menstrual cups in all shapes, sizes, colors and materials. Some people collect them because they’re beautiful or special; others find that it’s a way to connect with other women through their cultural heritage.
- There’s a whole subculture of cup collecting out there! Some people like to collect cups from around the world. Others are interested in collecting cups from their own family members (for example, having each generation of a family pass down their own cup).
Visitors can meet their heroes.
Whether you’re a writer, an artist, or just someone who loves beauty products, Menstrual Cup NZ is the place to be. The convention brings together people from all over New Zealand and beyond to celebrate being different and unique. You can meet your heroes there: the people behind the products that inspire you to create more of what you love; the writers and artists who inspire your own work; even people who may help make your dreams come true!
There’s nothing quite like this kind of gathering because it lets us see our differences as strengths rather than weaknesses. It gives us permission to be ourselves—and we all deserve that!
There’s always something new to learn.
The reason I make sure to visit Menstrual Cup NZ every year is because there’s always something new to learn.
There are so many different products on the market these days, and it can be hard to keep up with them all. When you’re at Menstrual Cup NZ, though, you get the chance to speak with manufacturers directly and ask them questions about their products that they might not otherwise answer in an email or phone call. You also get the chance to try out their products before buying them—and if you’ve ever used a menstrual cup before, then you know how important this is!
One thing I love about visiting Menstrual Cup NZ every year is getting tips from other people who have been using cups for years (or even decades). They’ve got lots of great advice on what works best when it comes down to inserting your cup and removing it safely without spilling any blood everywhere (which happens more often than most people think). And if someone doesn’t know an answer yet? They’ll find out by asking around until they find someone who does know!
Maybe one day there won’t need anymore conferences for people interested in learning about this topic specifically; maybe there will just be websites dedicated entirely towards sharing information like this online instead! But until then? There will always be room at my table next time around 😉
You can make connections that last a lifetime.
You can meet people who share your interests, make friends who live in your area (or other parts of the world), and make friends with people who live in other time periods or dimensions.
A trip to Menstrual Cup NZ is part of who I am as a person, and I look forward to it every year.
Menstrual Cup NZ is a lifetime experience, and one that I look forward to each year. It offers me an opportunity to have fun with my friends, learn about new ways of living, meet new people and get away from it all for a few days. It also gives us the chance to get some exercise by walking around the city or going on tours.
The best part about Menstrual Cup NZ is that there are so many different things you can do while you’re there! You can go shopping in the markets or at local stores; try out new restaurants or visit old favorites; take up yoga or hiking; explore museums full of culture or art… there’s no shortage of things to do on your trip!
I have been to Menstrual Cup NZ three times now, and it’s always been a highlight of my year. It’s almost like a pilgrimage for me—something I look forward to every year because it helps bring me closer to my community and makes me feel more like myself. In addition, being able to meet people whom I admire makes each trip even more special—and their advice has really helped shape who I am as an activist today! If you’re considering visiting Menstrual Cup NZ yourself, then please do so! You won’t regret it!