There are a number of methods to become good at window cleaning, but this post is going to cover the very basics of how it is done. The first step in becoming good at window cleaning is learning how to clean windows effectively and efficiently, starting with the most important aspects of the task: visibility and safety. You may want to read How To Become A Good Window Cleaner for more information on these two issues.
Apartment buildings and homes tend to have a lot of glass surfaces that need cleaning, so training on how to clean windows effectively and safely is essential. You will also need training in basic maintenance (such as scraping, polishing or cleaning) for all windows.
As a newcomer you will be given an orientation session where you will learn about what your duties are as well as some important safety procedures. After this you will move through your initial training program where you demonstrate your skills by completing tasks such as dusting blinds and removing dirt from windowsills. After this you will get geared up with equipment including ladders and squeegees which can help in your future work on the roofs of apartment buildings or homes if you decide to move into that area too!
This post aims at providing basic guidance on what kinds of equipment start-up companies use when they build their teams, however I would recommend reading through my recent article on What Equipment Does A Window Cleaning Company Use? for further information regarding professional tools used by reputable companies for their qualifications process. If after reading this post you are still unsure about any particular tool then we recommend searching online for reviews from other users who have recently purchased said products before making any choice based upon personal experience alone. We also offer a free 10 sublimation printable checklist that covers everything from safety procedures through to important rules when it comes time
Remove the curtains and blinds.
- Remove the curtains and blinds. This is a good time to remove any window coverings, including curtain rods, tracks, rails and hooks/tiebacks.
- Remove the curtain rods from their brackets at each end of your window or balcony
- If you have an open bay window that doesn’t have any side sashes on either side of it, you can easily remove all four sides of your drapery panels by removing screws that hold them in place with a screwdriver or power drill with an appropriate bit size for those screws (mine are metric). Then just cut off any excess fabric around each rail so there is nothing hanging down into view when you raise up your drapes after Commercial Cleaning windows!
Unscrew the frame and remove the glass.
Now that you’ve got your window cleaned, let’s go over the steps to take when removing the glass.
- Unscrew the frame and remove the glass. This is pretty much self-explanatory you want to remove all of those little screws that hold up your window panes so that they can be replaced with new ones.
- Remove any removable parts from around or behind your screen or curtain, if applicable.
Tape off area around window with plastic.
- Tape off area around window with plastic.
- Remove old cloth from window, and replace it with new one.
- Apply water to the cloth until it becomes wet enough to mold onto the glass surface without slipping off, then wipe away dirt using a damp sponge or cloth
- When the cleaning is complete, remove all traces of tape except for those on the bottom edge where you will be placing your ladder; this way if there are any leaks they won’t show up immediately because they’ll appear only when they’re pushed against something else like furniture or walls/ceiling etcetera.
Remove wire screen by cutting away pieces that have been sticking out.
How to Remove Wire Screen by Cutting Away Pieces That Have Been Sticking Out:
- Place the wire screen over the window frame, and use a wire cutter to cut away pieces that are sticking out. This will be easier if you have an extra set of hands on hand to hold the screen in place while you work, but it can be done by yourself as well.
- Once all of these pieces have been removed from the frame, remove them from your windowsill so they don’t get into other areas where they might cause damage or injury when cleaning outside or inside your home!
Apply cleaner to cloth and wipe inside of window frame.
- Apply cleaner to cloth and wipe inside of window frame.
- Use a soft cloth or rag, paper towel or spray cleaner if you have one. Wipe the corners first and then work your way up to the top of the window where there are usually more dirt particles on top compared to underneath it. If you don’t have a squeegee or brush handy then use another cloth instead! You can also use an old t-shirt for this part if you don’t want to waste money on buying new ones just yet – just make sure not too tight around edges so they don’t slip off easily when doing their job later on down below!
Wipe outside of window frame, then the rest of the window.
Wipe the outside of the window frame, then wipe the rest of the window. This can be a bit tricky because you have to avoid getting any water on or near anything that might cause damage (like glass).
If you are cleaning a single-pane window, it may be helpful to use some kind of squeegee or squeegee accessory in order to remove any dust and dirt from between your fingers when you’re finished wiping down all sides.
Window cleaning takes time, but it’s a rewarding process.
Window cleaning is a rewarding process, but it takes time and patience. You can earn money by doing it, or you can do it in your spare time and on your own time. There are many ways to do window cleaning, but each method has its pros and cons.
This article will teach you how to become good at window cleaning:
- Learn about the different types of window cleaners on the market today ,what they do best, which tools they use, where they work best.
- Choose one type of window cleaner that suits your needs best; for example if there are no windows outside then consider purchasing an electric vacuum cleaner instead!
Thank you for reading this post. I hope that you will be able to use the simple tips shared here to improve your window cleaning technique.
Please leave any comments or suggestions in the comment box below.